Tuesday, April 28, 2009

post-exam

assalamualaikum and hola mates... i'm in the post exam mode. nothing to worry about except for the dreaded "letter" which is expected to be sent to us during the mid sem holidays... can i ask not to be posetd to a very rural area... if not, bazir je i pay rm 98 per month for my broadband... hahaha anyway, i don't mind actually going to a new place but please let me stay home for the first few years of my career... bukan nak jadi manja but nak dok umah mak ayah dulu then baru nak start hidup on my own. anyway, im going back to johor tonite at 1030. sapa2 nak mai johor be free to call me first then kita bley pi jalan2, ur treat! hahaha anyway hope to see tesl cohort2 and nz cohort2 from all over malaysia this monday. adios!

2 comments:

  1. manja manja...........

    johor...

    kirim salam kat junior junior kita kat sana ye....

    ReplyDelete