Saturday, April 25, 2009

my final paper

on this coming 28th April, i will be sitting for my last paper, reflection, and i'm trying hard, i mean REALLY, REALLY hard to memorize all the proponents... mctaggartla, kemmisla, schonla.... isk3... xpe2, it's all worth the effort if i can score well in this exam.... my target for this sem is to get my first ever 3.75 or above... hahaha, xpe... biar cita menggunung as it will foce me to work harder. anyway, after this paper, i will be FREE, MERDEKA and any words in other languages that bring the meaning "not tied to anything". thanx to my mum, i will be able to go back to johor afterwards. tiket mahalla sekarang, rm 60. luckily my dad dah blikan tiket dr pontian ke sp. lega sket poket aku. hahahaha. so, guys wish me luck for my paper. later i'll share with u my experience at the english camp in Jitra

1 comment:

  1. your dad... beli..

    amboi manja nya yang sorang ni....

    kena pergi jitra...

    anggap la pergi holiday yer...

    ReplyDelete