Wednesday, March 4, 2009

pressure @ tekanan

hallo... we meet again in my blog. today i would like to talk about pressure. with so many assignment due this and the folowing week, i did not look forward to my weekend as it will only be filled with assigments, books, papers and my lovely computer. isk isk isk if only my 'beloved' lecturer did not come today and purposely added some more pressure to finish off my project paper. luckily my journal entries has been completed and that is really a relief for me. so, what is pressure? for me, pressure is unnecessary force that would fire me up to complete my task. but, it as its side effect. when i'm under pressure to do something, i will be very fussy and very emotional. try to cari pasal dengan me right now. luckily i have this blog to channel my stress. so how do you guys manage ur stress? do you jump around? do you yell as loud as you can? if anyone can give me a foot massage right now, i will offer that person rm 1 k... but if only i have that sum of money... sigh... until we meet again in my next post... jangan nakal nakal... 


2 comments:

  1. hoho kalut... bile aku bace entry ang nih, mmg aku macam boleh denga ang bercakap dekat telinge aku nih... memang sah ang yang tulis entry nih... bagus2.. the authenticity..

    Project paper in the making? Been there done that. Not a result for me to be proud of but wht i can say to you is to hold on to everything, because that's what it takes for me to ride along the 'passage of wisdom'(the project paper making). Once you've gone through it, you'll be surprised to see that it is not such a big deal after all...

    ReplyDelete