Tuesday, February 24, 2009

can someone help me with my weight?

ish3... when there is no money, people would do anything for it but when there are money, people to will do anything too, but to lose them as soon as possible, only to moan when there is nothing left. for me, i've spend almost my allowances (similar to your scholarship) on FOOD... now, i have to control my diet because my mom told me that " blum kawen pun badan dah naik"... susahla mama... the food in Sp is sooooo good and soooooo CHEAP.... x bley oooo... kalo kat jb nasi and ayam boleh jejak rm5++, kat sini, nasi and ayam baru rm2+++.... camne nak control, allowance masuk x blanje, nanti kate x bersyukur plak,,, hahahaha... anyway, i'm on my own planned diet tp still susah nak ikut... xpe2,, kite tgk dalam 3 bulan lg...if you guys want to suggest me with idea2 bernas on how to loose weight, please make yourself available... see ya...

3 comments: